Trying to Get Pregnant

How should I chart this CM? (TMI Alert)

Today I had verrrry stretchy,  blob gelatin like CM. I think I had something similiar around O time once, but this was clear with whitish tinge, and stretched very far though thicker than EWCM. Has anyone had this before AF? Should I mark it EWCM? Sheesh, should I POA OPK?

I tried Googling this question, but couldn't find any facts. Sorry for the TMI!!

ETA: to say thicker than EWCM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: How should I chart this CM? (TMI Alert)

• I would chart EWCM.

• imageBanker&BSN:
    I would chart EWCM.

Thanks. I've never had this after O, before.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely sounds like EWCM

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had that 3 DPO twice and I happened to be pregnant both times. When I did my research it was from an increase in estrogen. But I would POA OP just to rule that out first. That's just what I would do if I were you.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"