December 2012 Moms
Options

Need a classy sassy dress

Where can I find a modern dressy maternity dress for a wedding in August? This is a formal event so I need to look fab. Help!

Re: Need a classy sassy dress

• Options

I have a wedding in September and was thinking of the same thing. Destination maternity has a good selection online (they may in store as well but I've never been) depending on your price point.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Destination Maternity is where I bought a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in at 7 1/2 months pregnant.  Black, knee length, $35, super comfy, tons of compliments.  I think it was by Heidi Klum.  I have lent it out to other preggies too.  It was very dressy looking because the fabric had a bit of a shine to it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I actually have an awesome dress that I spent some awesome money on (lol) a few months ago and I have an awesome wedding in October I want to wear it to... (i'll be ~36 weeks)

it's nice and flowy (chiffon I think?) but it's non-maternity...  I'm going to try to have panels of fabric added (just plain black so it shouldn't be hard to match)

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards