July 2012 Moms
Options

I just wish

I really wish this week would hurry up and get over so I can have my check-up next monday. Between my head and my vision getting worse and worse I know bad news is coming. How is everyone else weeks starting off? 

Re: I just wish

• Options
    What's wrong with your head and your vision? I'm only asking because I complained about that a couple weeks ago and it all ended up being low blood sugar. By the way... those pictures in your sig are SO cute!
  • Options

I have a headache/migraine that won't go away(going on day 3). Visions going blurring and seeing spots and stars more and more. I have a feeling pre-e is setting in. 

Thanks! I need to update their pictures but I won't lie I'm feeling lazy these days.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm no doctor... but it could be low blood sugar. That's EXACTLY what I was complaining of. I actually went into the doctor and told her I had a migraine that affected my vision and speech and hadn't felt right since. I was woozy and dizzy and my heartbeat felt like it was pounding through my whole body. I even went to CVS to take my blood pressure because I thought the same thing.  It wasn't a migraine at all and my blood pressure was normal. My blood sugar was really low. Try snacking frequently and if you eat something high in sugar (even fruit... actually ESPECIALLY fruit) eat it with protein so it slows down the digestion of it. Apples and peanut butter, cheese sticks and eggs have become my new best friend! I actually think this is why I had such bad morning sickness in the beginning too.

ETA: Obviously go to the doctor... but you might want to try the smaller, more frequent meals in the meantime!

• Options

imagehijoi:
    Have you called your doc about the headached and vision? Given your history of pre-e, I'm surprised they haven't asked you to come in for a check up sooner.  GL to you! Hope it is low blood sugar.

This! I hope they can see you sooner just to check everything. GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"