December 2011 Moms

what i learned this weekend. mountain getaway

#1 A baby that takes catnaps won't surprise you by taking long Naps on a road trip. #2 six hours in the car is too long for our child. Even with breaks. #3 formula feeding and all the related preparation is a pita when all you have for washing is a basin and mixing bowls for boiled water. Add to that, we use Dr. Browns. If I'd chosen to bottle feed maybe I would be less grumble. #4 if anyone is planning on roughing it in the mountains I might be able to offer tips.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what i learned this weekend. mountain getaway

• Oh, I feel for you! We just got back from a weekend trip and I figured out #1 and #2 really fast. I also learned LO, who normally dislikes the car, has a breaking point where he hates the car with the firey passion of a thousand suns - too bad that point occurred when we were still 1.5 hours away from home! Yeah, we spent an hour parked in a field in the dark trying to get him to calm down...
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• We are nearly home. The other thing I learned is that it is a good idea to learn how to use a nursing bra before taking it out on the town. I still bf on demand...low supply but some is still better than none.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"