November 2011 Moms
Options

Baby passport??

Does Layla need a passport photo... and how do i take one of her? I usually just go to Walgreen's to get mine but the way it's done is set up for adults (a screen is pulled down in store). Wondering if I can lay her down on a white surface and take my own... Anyone have experience with this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby passport??

• Options
    We got our LO a passport. Just put a sweater over a shirt and you will hold LO with your hands under the sweater. They just placed LO on my knee and I held him.
  • Options
    You can take your own, it just has to fit in the dimensions on the application.  The app will show you what dimensions need to be. 
    BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our DD already has a passport :)  We did ours at the post office just because I didn't think the random Walgreen's person was likely to have experience with babies. They ended up taking her photo in her car seat.  You can do it on your own.  The specifications are pretty specific on how big their head has to be on the photo, but it is possible.  Eyes have to be open.  I was kind of shocked that the car seat photo was accepted, but it was.

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I tried taking my DD's picture at home, by laying her on a white blanket. It didn't go very well, but I ended up with a hilarious photo shoot. Then I took her to CVS and the lady told me to put the white blanked over the car seat and sit her there. It took 2 seconds to take the picture
  • Options

imagesmilelari:
    Our DD already has a passport :)  We did ours at the post office just because I didn't think the random Walgreen's person was likely to have experience with babies. They ended up taking her photo in her car seat.  You can do it on your own.  The specifications are pretty specific on how big their head has to be on the photo, but it is possible.  Eyes have to be open.  I was kind of shocked that the car seat photo was accepted, but it was.

Hmm, DS got his at 6 weeks, and he was crying the whole time, so of the 6 pictures that they took, his eyes were closed in all of them.  It will be a great picture to embarrass him when he gets older though.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for the help ladies, we tried it out. I took about 50 photos and got one good one lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"