Toddlers: 24 Months+

Doc McStuffins

I can not wait for the toys to come out! DD1 LOVES this show, and I actually really enjoy it too. I hope they come out with a CD with all the songs on it, since that's DD1s favorite part. I was reading that the toys will roll out at Toys R Us in June. Anyone elses kid love Doc?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Doc McStuffins

• DD loves it too.  I was just telling my sister the other day that I can't wait for the toys to come out (my niece loves it too).  I looked on iTunes for the songs but they don't have them yet.  
  • My kids love doc mcstuffins too,that would be great if they came out with a cd for it
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is a fan, too!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • Me too.  DD is asking DH to build her a clinic for the yard.  I think we'll make her a "Doc is in/out" sign for it.  Maybe her room, too.
  • My DD looooves it- I'm shocked because she's really never taken to a show besides Mickey Mouse. She sings along and sometimes I catch her in the basement singing "I feel better, so much better..." LOL.
  • i hope they have a doctor kit. ds would love that toy. he dances along to the songs
  • DD loves this show! I can't wait to see what toys they come out with. It's a really cute show.
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• DD loves that show and so do I! Lol! I just posted on FB last week how much I love that show and several of my friends agreed! Lol!
  • What network is this on?? I remember seeing a commercial for it, but can't remember where!!  It looked so cute!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • It's on Disney/Disney Junior. 

I found a you tube video showing the new toys....there's a doctor's bag! I can't wait to get that for my DD! 

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"