Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

I have a very picky eater. Please help me!

It is madness trying to get DD to eat. She likes peaches and cream oatmeal, strawberries and cream oatmeal, bananas and cream oatmeal, and her favorite...maple and brown sugar oatmeal. Ugh. She used to eat better and that has suddenly come to a screeching hault. I have been trying to sneak foods into her oatmeal, but as soon as she finds it she's done. I don't know what to do. Needless to say, she drinks Pediasure to fill in the gaps. Any advice?

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: I have a very picky eater. Please help me!

• Options

It'll pass,  just go with it, and try not to make a big deal out of it.  Ds once went through a frozen waffle stage, that felt like last forever.  Now he eats a variety of foods, but every so often he likes to eat one thing and one thing only. 

It's a pretty common toddler quirk.  The pediasure is a good way to make sure she gets vitamins and nutrients. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Will she eat/try any fruits at all? What if you mash up banana and sneak it in the oatmeal. Will she try ANYTHING else? DS is pretty picky too...still won't even TRY meats, including chicken fingers, mac n cheese, many veggies...Do you give Vitamins? We started giving DS the little gummy vitamins at around 2 because he was so picky...

Also, does she drink juice? You could try watering down V8 Splashers or Fruitables, which claims to have veggie and fruit servings in each box/glass. GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"