Babies: 0 - 3 Months

If you have a toddler at home

Where does baby sleep during the day? My baby does not sleep well if her toddler brother is playing in the same room

Re: If you have a toddler at home

• For the first few weeks Ava slept in the swing during the day.  Then I would have her nap in her crib, so #1 she wouldn't get dependent on the swing and #2 she could get a proper nap without Nicholas waking her up by playing.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For the first week home Gracie napped in her crib because she was hooked up to a bili blanket for her jaundice and it was just easier to keep it out of Stella's reach.  After that I started having her nap in her pnp or swing in the living room and so far she is sleeping through Stella playing/sceaming/being a toddler. 

Can you let her nap in her crib so she is away from the main area the toddler is playing in?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD2 mostly sleeps in the swing in the living room during the day, although I don't always have it swinging.  So far she sleeps through DD1's ruckus like a champ, and I'm hoping that continues.

At night she sleeps in a bassinet in our room. 

Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• DD does all of her sleeping in the PNP in our room (or in someone's arms). I can hear her easily from the living room, which means she can hear big sister's noise. For the most part she is sleeping through it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLIAngel:
    For the first few weeks Ava slept in the swing during the day.  Then I would have her nap in her crib, so #1 she wouldn't get dependent on the swing and #2 she could get a proper nap without Nicholas waking her up by playing.  

This! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mostly in my arms and in the swing right now. If I get him completely asleep, I can put him in the nap nanny as long as he is swaddled. My twins are SO loud around him!! I try to get them to be quiet around him...but they don't get it. They wake him up all the time!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gwennecgwennec member
    I have to move her to another room with the monitor otherwise she seems to be woken up constantly. She slept really well in her car seat the other day after an outing, despite my 2 year old running around screaming, but it doesn't seem consistent.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"