Two Under 2
Options

Nap schedule for a 5 month old?

Just wondering what nap schedules look like.  My first daughter was a cat napper and took short naps all day long and I was hoping my second daughter would be different.  Looks like she may be following in her big sister's footsteps.  She is taking 30-45 min naps, about 5 over the course of a day.  But I'm wondering how long your baby is staying up in between each nap, I'm thinking maybe I'm putting her down too soon but she is ready when I do put her down. 

Re: Nap schedule for a 5 month old?

• Options

DS is going on 6 months and he pretty much sets his own schedule.  Most days he takes about three 1 1/2 hour naps.  We don't hold to a set schedule, we mostly watch his cues, the face and eye rubbing, the cuddling, etc.  If he wants more naps, we let him sleep more, if he wants less, we just keep playing.  He is a great sleeper at night, so I guess I don't really feel like I have to try to structure his day sleeping too much.

If your little lady is likes catnapping, more power to her!  You are her momma, you know her cues and preferences.  Use your best judgement and you will be right on track.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"