Two Under 2

A ? about baby trend sit n stand...

I'm looking into buying this, but I was wondering if a graco snugride 35 will fit in it.  I watched the video on bru.com, but it only mentions the 27 and the 32, I believe?  So if anyone has it and can tell me if a 35 will fit, many thanks :)

p.s.  Sorry, I see there are a lot of stroller questions, but I didn't see this specific one. So thanks for putting up with the 1 millionth stroller q. (do I get some sort of prize? Wink)

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg

Re: A ? about baby trend sit n stand...

• I don't know it will fit, but I suggest taking your infant seat to the store and trying it out in person.

• Hey there, Baby Trend here.  Which Sit 'n' Stand are you using?  Let us know and we can let you know if the Graco Snugride will fit.

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much!  I was looking into the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller-Granite.

If it doesn't fit in this one, what model will fit it? We already have the carseat, and we don't have the stroller yet :)

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • OK.  Unfortunately, the Graco Snugride 35 will not fit with the Sit 'n' Stand.  We wish you the best of luck in your search!

-The Baby Trend Team

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"