Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro

Hello!!! DH and I were planning on waiting a couple years before having a child but we randomly decided last night to start trying this month! I am so exicted!!! We are not going to tell anyone around us that we're trying so I'm so glad that I'll have you ladies to talk to. I'm already dying to tell my friends and family but it's not really worth it to have to do with all the nagging and the 'are-you-pregnant-yets'.

I am not on BC of any kind. DH and I have chosen to practice NFP. We do use a CBEFM though which makes things a lot easier. It's a little bit nice to have a husband who knows just as much as I do about CM and O'ing. :)

Having said that, this is the first month in years that I've messed up with the CBEFM and am having to go solely on CM. I should be O'ing in the next three days but I'm not positive. I'll just keep and eye on things and jump him whenever possible. :)

Re: Intro

• Hi. Welcome and GL.

• Welcome and good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Gl!
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Welcome and GL. I hope your stay here isn't too long!
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageSweetC80:

You may want to check out fertilityfriend.com. Most of us have our ovulation tickers in our siggy, so you can just click it and it will take you to their website. Also, taking charge of your fertility is a good read.

May I suggest you put something in your siggy to make it easier for everybody to identify you.

Welcome and Good Luck. 

Thanks for the tips!!! I'll try to figure all this out. I don't really know how to change anything but I'll muddle through. :-)

For fertility friend - what do they consider Day1 of your cycle? The first day of your period? 

• imagePachisopic:
    Thanks for the tips!!! I'll try to figure all this out. I don't really know how to change anything but I'll muddle through. :-)

For fertility friend - what do they consider Day1 of your cycle? The first day of your period? 

Welcome!! And yes, Day 1 of your cycle is the first day of bleeding (not spotting)

• imageEmma61210:
    imagePachisopic:

Welcome!! And yes, Day 1 of your cycle is the first day of bleeding (not spotting)

Thanks!!! I'll check it out later this evening then. For some reason I thought it was different than the method I use now.

• Hi and Welcome!

Hope ur stay is short! 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome & GL! :-)
    imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • WELCOME IM ALSO NEW !!  & I hOPE THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBy ..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"