October 2011 Moms
Options

Dear Facebook Friends

I just want to say that I love my mom, I love my kids, I love my family, I like dogs and hate cancer.  Please for the love of god stop flooding my news feed with pictures and statuses asking me to repost it.  I am not a bad person because I don't repost but you are getting annoying.  Clicking "share"  does not make how I feel any more or less true.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear Facebook Friends

• Options

Agreed... my MIL & FIL have FB, and this is ALL they do... sit there and "share" every. single. thing. that comes across their feed. It drives me crazy.

I seriously go over the top every time they post an original status or picture! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Totally agree. I saw a particularly offensive one last week. It had a picture of a dead baby in a tiny casket and said something like click like or share if you think people shouldn't do drugs while they're pregnant. One of my redneck cousins actually shared it! Who does something like that?!?!
                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrystalbaby:

imageDoctorWorm222:
    Totally agree. I saw a particularly offensive one last week. It had a picture of a dead baby in a tiny casket and said something like click like or share if you think people shouldn't do drugs while they're pregnant. One of my redneck cousins actually shared it! Who does something like that?!?!

It makes me so made when one of your friends shares or likes another shared photo and it shows up on your wall. I've seen some more than offensive pictures that way. I have one that is permanently engrained in my brain and the text below it was in Spanish, so I have no idea why it was even being shared.

Why do people do this?! I have had to close my eyes and click hide so many times. I don't need to see photos of my nightmares.  Dead babies are not what I want to see. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more! I am so sick and tired of those kinds of posts!
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This reminds me of when everyone started getting email 15 years ago and constantly sent forwards asking to keep forwarding them for the same reason. So annoying.
  • Options
    I am so with all of you. I am contemplating canceling my account. I would have already, if it wasn't for the easy way to keep I touch with those back home.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have several friends and family members blocked on my feed for this reason. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    My little CHD warrior. Born 9/29/11. Got his new heart 10/20/11

BLOG :] & Shaping Up Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"