High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Not sure if I belong here...

Good Evening Moms and Moms to be:

Well, I am in my first trimester, 8W2D. I was put on best rest at 5W6D and was just released back to worked this past Monday. I was placed on bed rest because I was having some severe cramping and when I went into the doctor's office, I was spotting. 

During that visit, I had a u/s done. Of course, they didn't see the baby b/c it was so early but did discover uterine fibroids. At the time they tried to reassure me that everything would still be okay and that these happen. 

The following week, I went back for a follow-up u/s and I saw the baby and the heartbeat...Big Smile I also found out that one of the fibroids has grown to 11cm and is in a very awkward position Sad 

Well, I found out today that those fibroids can cause flare ups and put you in a lot of pain (pressing against the nerves in my back) and cause some minor spotting. So much so that I would need to take time off from work to have them go down. I am glad I was off today, but I do have to go in tomorrow Tongue Tied

After talking with the nurse today, it looks like my first pregnancy will not be a smooth one. I go every 4 weeks for check ups with a u/s at each one.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Not sure if I belong here...

• Options
    Everyone on here has different reasons for being here. This board has helped me through some tough days. Welcome and good luck to you !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"