Pregnant after IF

Update from Friday

So Friday's appointment was a bit inconclusive. Although one ultrasound showed a placenta previa, this ultrasound indicated that it was not low, that it had just been my full bladder pushing on it. So they had no explanation for the bleeding. She did tell me, however, that when I bleed I should stay home until it has subsided, so I rested for the remainder of the day and it seemed like it was getting better. Woke up this morning to more bright red, so I stayed home. I'm not going to call again- I've already turned into the girl that calls every week. I see them again on Wednesday for a regular appointment. I fear I will bleed throughout this pregnancy for unknown reasons.

Another big thing... one of the possible reasons for my pain (in addition to the RLP) is that my major fibroid is measuring 6cm! I could feel it during the ultrasound. While she said it won't cause complications (and is NOT the reason for my bleeding), it will continue to cause me discomfort.

Severe endo & fibroids, IVF #1 BFP with twins, Gabriel Mark (5/20/12) & Zachary David (5/24/12)- said goodbye to my two angels at 17 weeks due to pprom. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IVF#2 FET 9/24, Beta #1 10/3...

My Blog: http://theunfixableme.blogspot.com/

Re: Update from Friday

• The important thing is that your LO is still doing okay, that's great news!  I'm sorry you didn't get more answers though, that must be very frustrating, and the bleeding must be so scary!  FX for you that whatever it is resolves itself soon!  And sorry about the fibroid, what a pain!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Hope the bleeding stops. Glad the baby is okay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad the baby is ok.

I really hope the bleeding stops.

((HUG))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I'm so sorry you're dealing with bleeding - what a mind bender. I'm glad they're not worried about the fibroid. I hope you get some answers on Wednesday, Hon ((HUGS))
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad to hear everything is ok right now, but I wish they had some better answers for you.  Previa would definitely explain the bleeding, but it sounds like they can't even decide if you have that.  Pelvic rest is usually recommended for it - no heavy lifting, sex, exercise, etc.  Hopefully as your uterus grows over the next few weeks, the placenta will move up higher and help pinpoint if that was the issue or not.  Good luck!

P.S.  If you are worried, BE that patient who calls all the time.  That's what they are there for.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I really hope the bleeding stops soon for your peace of mind.
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Hope the bleeding stops soon! So sorry about the fibroid. :(
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • I am glad you got answers about what was causing the bleeding. I am sorry about the fibroid and hope that the pain isn't too bad. Hugs. 
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Sorry to hear about the fibriod. I have been told that they are painful. Glad to hear the baby is doing good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry that the results are inconclusive.  Hope the bleeding stops and you'll have a better answer this Wednesday!
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"