Cloth Diapering

Flip Users

Anyone have issues with pee getting onto the front inside flap and then leaking out the side?  I've tried making sure DS' boy parts are well below the flap but it doesn't seem to help.  We have at least one leak a day lately due to this.  I don't think it's a repelling or absorbency problem, but I'm not sure what to do about.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Flip Users

• No experience here, but I just wanted to say that is a cute picture of your LO. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ebd08ebd08 member
    Hehe, thanks!  DH is pretty jealous that DS can already grow a better beard.  :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Occasionally it happens for us. And I have a girl so parts positioning isn't an issue. I don't tuck the insert under the flap anymore and that seems to help.  I try to make sure the little front wings aren't bunched up under the velcro or snaps too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We don't tuck under the flap.  The 2nd layer of PUL really helps with any wicking.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"