Stay at Home Moms
Options

Is anyone willing to 'loan' me the 3rd hunger games book?

I am dying to read the 3rd book, through amazon you can lend books you have associated with your kindle. I have a GTG code I can swap or even a bunch of box tops & Campbell's labels I can mail you. It's really easy and after 14 days it gets put back in your library!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is anyone willing to 'loan' me the 3rd hunger games book?

• Options
    I have it available to lend, but on my Nook. Sorry!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have a nook app too (iPad) but I didn't know you could lend them through nook.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would but the publisher of The Hunger Games will only let you lend each book once and I promised it to my mom.  Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagechocopotamus:
    I have a nook app too (iPad) but I didn't know you could lend them through nook.
    I don't know about the regular Nook, but I can use the LendMe feature on my Nook Color. I'm not sure how it works with the app, but I can attempt to lend it to you. I would just need you to PM me your email address.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I can send you all three books. Just e-mail me at hopecounts at gmail.com
  • Options

imagehopecounts:
    I can send you all three books. Just e-mail me at hopecounts at gmail.com

Yhem :) 

• Options
    sent you an e-mail! Smile
This discussion has been closed.