Trying to Get Pregnant

Green Tea vs Pom?

or both? What do you drink? I just bought both last night (CD1) to give them a try this cycle.

I have read that you can't drink the Green tea within 4 hours of taking the PNV and that if too much is consumed it could start to have negative effects. How much do you drink a day?

Heres what I have: PNV in morning with pom juice. A gallon of water through the day and a cup of green tea in the evening?

Re: Green Tea vs Pom?

• I'm trying to drink 2 cups of green tea during working hours (I take my PNV at 6am so I don't have my first cup of tea until after 10am at least).  I drink probably 80-90 oz of water throughout the work day as well.  

At home I'll drink 8 oz of Pom with/after dinner, but I can't stand the stuff at full strength so I divide it into two 4-oz servings and dilute it with seltzer water.  

This is my first cycle with this regimen, though, so I can't speak for its effects yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started drinking both this cycle. I tried the pom in the morning but something about it on an empty stomach made me nauseous (I usually don't eat breakfast until I'm at work). So I just drink everything at night. I usually drink two glasses of green tea (I'm not a hot tea fan so I make mine into iced tea) throughout the evening and the pom at the end of the night. I also drink plenty of water all day.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I actually found that neither did much for me. I am still taking POM, but the green tea didn't do anything. Last cycle I had hardly any CM.

This cycle, I've trashed the green tea and I'm drinking water LIKE CRAZY. I have already noticed a HUGE different.

I think it's case by case with every woman and you have to figure out what works best for you! :) GL!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"