High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Anyone else look and feel like a baking tomato after taking procardia?

It's not exactly uncomfortable, it's just weird feeling.  Almost like you are sitting outside and the sun is hitting your bare skin everywhere.  My legs, face and chest turn super bright red too. Anyone else have this side effect?  Just wondering how common it is.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else look and feel like a baking tomato after taking procardia?

• Options
    It will get better as you become accustomed to the medicine.  I'm not familiar with your skin turning red but I know it feels like it gets hot.   I still get the flush feeling from time to time with some heart palpitations and I've been on it for a while.  Wouldn't hurt to call your nurse or the pharmacy since it's the weekend just to make sure.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I felt like that a lot when I first started taking it but now it only happens every now and then.  I find if I drink two glasses of water after taking it that I have way less side effects.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always had a flush face for a couple hours after each does of the 10mg.  When I was on the 30mg, I didn't have this side effect but had very bad shortness of breath so I opted for the 10mg instead. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"