Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

How do I get birth announcement in newspaper?

The hospital "forgot" to take our birth announcement form so we took it there another day.  I don't think they ever faxed it to the newspaper because they told us it would be in the paper within 2 weeks and it's been over 3 weeks.  I don't want to drive the hour back to the hospital just for them to "forget" to send it.  Can I just call the newspaper and ask if I can submit it? 

Re: How do I get birth announcement in newspaper?

• Options
    My hospital won't submit it. I had to hand deliver with my photo id and the paper still never ran it. 

• Options

imagesilvercamaro77:
    My hospital won't submit it. I had to hand deliver with my photo id and the paper still never ran it. 

Sad!  That is so irritating.  I'm hormonal, and the fact that it's not in the newspaper makes me really sad. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My hospital doesn't give you the information for that anymore because of all the crazies in the world. I personally was not comfortable putting his birth announcement in the newspaper. I didn't want a bunch of random strangers knowing all my information and that I had a newborn.  I wish I felt comfortable with it because I have my newspaper birth announcement from when I was little and it's a good keepsake.
  • Options
    Just call the newspaper.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For safety purposes, my paper and hospital do not do this anymore.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

CALL THE NEWSPAPER DIRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never heard of the hospital doing it for you.

Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"