Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Hazel

How are you feeling?  How goes the staying off your feet?  Do you have names for the boys?

Just wanted to check in and see how you are :)   I will continue to send stay put vibes to your little men!

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
TESE for DH 08/09/09
ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hazel

• Options

I'm doing good. Sitting around is not much fun, but it's for the best.  The boys are staying put for now. :) I had a bio physical u/s and NST today, and they passed with flying colors. Yay! I'm really hoping to make it at least into May. Thanks for asking. :)

We do have names, at least we're pretty sure lol! We love the irish name Cianan (keenan) but will spell it Kienan. (hopefully avoiding too many pronunciation mistakes) middle name Thomas after my Dad. Then Owen Ransom. Ransom is DH's grandfather's name who passed away not too long ago. My H was really close to him. So even though it's not my favorite name it works well. I don't think they will change lol!

Good luck with the party. Hope it goes well despite the weather! 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love your names!!  My H and I also are big fans of the Irish names.  Megan's middle name is Maeve.

That's great that you did so good at your appt today, yay!! Come on little guys, hang in there for your mama! I hope things continue to go well :)   What does your DD think of her brothers' impending arrival? 

Thanks about the party!  I hope it s a good time :) 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think DD has any idea what she's in for. Should be interesting lol! She does point at my belly and say baby brothers. She'll give them kisses. It's sweet. :) it'll definitely be an adjustment for all of us I'm sure. 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

• Options
    I love the names!  I'm so happy you are well and those babies are still cooking away :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekatt3233:
    I love the names!  I'm so happy you are well and those babies are still cooking away :)

Thanks Katt. :) 

imageimage

• Options

Glad to hear you're doing well!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"