Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Great Deal on Gerber Formula at BRU Online

I just went on BRU's website and bought 2 sets of 2 tubs (23.3 oz each) of Gerber Good Start Gentle powder formula for about $70. It comes out to about $17.50 per tub, which is far better then the usual price of between $23.50 and $25 each. Just wanted to share the deal!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Great Deal on Gerber Formula at BRU Online

• Options
    Thanks for sharing! Do you ever get Gerber formula check?  I usually go to BRU and buy the 2 pack of tubs (normally 35.00) and use a 10-12 dollar formula check.  So I am basically doing buy one get one free.  I am going to head to the website now to check it ouT!
  • Options
    I've never gotten my hands on a Gerber check! I have checks for other brands, but we just recently started using Good Start. I signed up on their website, but I haven't received anything from them. Maybe it just takes a while? I need to get my hands on some!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKafo25:
    I've never gotten my hands on a Gerber check! I have checks for other brands, but we just recently started using Good Start. I signed up on their website, but I haven't received anything from them. Maybe it just takes a while? I need to get my hands on some!

Some bumpies say they have better luck when they sign up as Breast Feeding (instead of formula feeding) on the formula websites.

Also try signing up at Enfamil and Similac.  Then try to swap the checks for Gerber.

I rarely received formula checks from Gerber, but I had awesome luck on the Swap Spot board.

There's also a feedback board.

https://bumpfeedback.****/index.cgi

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Also, Target did have a printable Gerber formula coupon available online.

https://coupons.target.com/baby-coupons

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! I do have Enfamil and Similac checks.
  • Options
    I signed up with Gerber right after my son was born and I just got my first check the other day- 3 months later!  I get Similac and Enfamil all the time so I just trade them and now have about 50 dollar in Gerber coupons
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"