Pregnant after 35
Options

Woken By Tummy Rumbling

It hasn't been uncommon for me to wake up somewhere around 3-4 am with my tummy growling, but this is the first morning I had full on hunger pains to go with it causing me to get out of bed and raid the fridge.  Anybody else experience this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Woken By Tummy Rumbling

• Options

It's what I'm doing up at the glorious time of 4:18. That and my back is killing me today. I grabbed a bite, and now I'm soaking in a warm bath. 

• Options
    Yup, I get up at least once a night to drink a glass of milk, 1/2 a banana and a piece of cheese LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Only the last month or so, because I can't eat as much during the day since my LO is squishing my tummy so much!   I actually started keeping a box of protein bars in my room so I didn't have to get up and go all the way downstairs to the kitchen if I found myself starving in the middle of the night!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am still way early. The hunger pains have been very noticeable already. I wake up hungry, never had that before. By lunch I am seriously looking for food or I fell like I am going to pass out. Then by 6 pm my stomach is growling like I haven't eaten all day. It is crazy!
  • Options
    I felt that way in the second tri...Now I can eat a bite and be stuffed all day.
  • Options
    I'm often awoken by tummy grumbling.
  • Options
    Yes, I often have 3 am bathroom and snack breaks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just have to say how jealous I am of all y'all that have hunger issues.  I hate food my entire pregnancy!  It all turns me off!  No cravings, never hungry.  My fav thing is grocery shopping!  Yeah right.  HATE IT!!  I live vicariously throuhg all y'all!  That helps!! LOL!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, back in 2d tri I was totally doing the raiding the fridge in the middle of the night, drinking Kefir straight from the carton thing.  Subsided for me before I hit 3rd tri.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"