Pregnant after 35

Another Silly Confession

I sleep with my shirt pulled up to my girls, baring my belly...then drape a wet dish towel across it so the ceiling fan hits it and makes me cooler. And...I get up after everyone has gone to bed and turn the AC down 2-3 degrees.

Oh, and I go to Smashburger after every good appt.  

Re: Another Silly Confession

• Your too funny!!!  But hey, whatever works for ya!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Hey, whatever works for ya!

Love Smashburger!  I used to hit Five Guys on my way back from my weekly appts when pregnant with my DD.  So good!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • All brilliant.

And there was a Taco Bell near my old peri that I'd hit on my way home. I only had 3 peri visits, but I still feel bad about the Taco Bell.

• What ever works for you :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't even imagine doing this, as I still have terrible breast soreness and it seems to be triggered by the cold. I will regret saying this in about 2 months, but I can't WAIT to be hot! How's that for a silly confession?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebenniferbaby:
    I can't even imagine doing this, as I still have terrible breast soreness and it seems to be triggered by the cold. I will regret saying this in about 2 months, but I can't WAIT to be hot! How's that for a silly confession?

Oh, well, I'm in south Texas. The temperature has been in the mid 80s to low 90s since March. Record high temps in BOTH my pregnancies really sucks.

• imageFyreFlyeRush:

imagebenniferbaby:
    I can't even imagine doing this, as I still have terrible breast soreness and it seems to be triggered by the cold. I will regret saying this in about 2 months, but I can't WAIT to be hot! How's that for a silly confession?

Oh, well, I'm in south Texas. The temperature has been in the mid 80s to low 90s since March. Record high temps in BOTH my pregnancies really sucks.

That explains it! From what I understand, that would definitely suck. I am in upstate NY, where mother nature has apparently gone off her meds. We have wavered between 70s and 30s for the past 6 weeks. I still get the soreness when we're in the 70s though. Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"