C-sections

Support band experiences/recommendations

I am having a RCS in July and DD1 will be about 17-18 months old.  I will have help from family for her so I am hopeful that I won't have to pick her up often during the first two weeks.  But I remember how slow I was to do things like get up from a chair, go up the stairs, load the laundry, etc...  I didn't use any kind of support band last time and I am wondering if it will help.  I'm not looking for something to suck my tummy in faster.  I'm looking for something that will make me feel more support doing everyday things.  

Did anyone use something like this that they found helpful?  If so, what brand did you use.  Also, was there a brand that was not particularly helpful to you?

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Support band experiences/recommendations

• I used binder the day after c/s. it really helped and I only took 2 prescribed pain killers after that.

I don't know the brand, cause the nurse at the hospital gave me.

• I asked my Dr. for one before the c section and she wrote an order for it. They didn't put it on until after the bandages came off about 24+ hours after the surgery. The brand is DeRoyal, I completely love it and I think it was a big help for making me feel ok walking around (I was standing 12 hours after the c sec anyway.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"