Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Last night - good or bad?

I had a hell of a time getting LO down for bed last night.  Thought I finally had him sleeping at 10:00, but he kept waking back up after about 5 minutes.  His last bottle (I EP) was at 9:30.  So finally at 11:30 he went to sleep, after refusing to eat any more.  Well, my d-bag neighbors had a party last night and their music kept me up until after 3am so by the time I fell asleep I was OUT.  Woke up at 9:30 this morning and realized LO was still asleep! I went ahead and woke him up to eat since it had been 12 hours since his last feeding.  Did I need to do that?  I sort of freaked out & thought there might be something wrong, but he was just sleeping.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Last night - good or bad?

• Options
    I have freaked out before too when thinking how long it had been since DD's last feeding.  She's gone 13 hours before but the day of she ate 40 oz and is only 4.5 months old!  So I figured she got enough the day before and let her sleep.  I think just let LO sleep.  They'll let you know when they are hungry but I always go in and (STILL) do the breathing check!  LOL:)  Glad you got to sleep in! 
  • Options
    C usually goes 12-13 hours straight without eating at night. She gets all of her formula during the day and doesn't wake up at night. She's 17 pounds at 5 months old and gaining beautifully. I'm not about to wake a sleeping baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There have been one or two nights where DS has slept 12 and 13 hours. I just let him keep sleeping. Unless your LO is having weight problems, I'd let him go and sleep as long as he wants :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Photobucket
    Caleb Jonathan
    Born November 30, 2011

The Winking of an Eye
    A blog about the mommyhood, wifehood and lifehood of a misplaced Minnesotan in SoCal
  • Options

I would have let him sleep!

There are 2 times I wake up LO - in the morning when I need to get her ready for daycare and if her evening nap goes past 6pm

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Options
    i would let him sleep if it happens again. DD has been going 12 hours without eating since before 4 months. and she is 11 lbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"