Eco-Friendly Family

pads for after birth

This was brought up on my birth month board, but there weren't any responses about eco-friendly pads.  I'm a FTM and normally use a diva cup, so have no idea about what kind of pads to buy for after baby is born.  Any input would be wonderful! thanks.
BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket

Re: pads for after birth

• I've been researching mama cloths for the last couple of days.  Party in my Pants has some pads that they recommend for pp bleeding.  Maybe check their website?
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • I've used Luna pads for the last couple of years for regular periods. I didn't use them right after birth though. I bought depends and heavy disposable pads for that. I did find this on their site.  Hope it helps!

https://lunapads.com/bestsellers/post-partum.html

• Loading the player...
  • I bought some mama cloth from hyena cart before I gave birth to DS2 I'm so glad I did because I remember hating wearing disposable pads with my first because they would stick to my stitches and just irritate me.  If my baby is good enough for cloth, so am I. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 2nd time around I used mamacloth from Party In My Pants, Essence of Eve & Homestead Emporium.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like pink lemonade mama cloth on Etsy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will be getting some postpartum pads from Lunapads.  I have used the Diva cup and Lunapads for the past few years and love the Lunapads!  I can't imagine the sticky disposables on stitches on a very sore perineum.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"