November 2011 Moms
Options

High pitch screaming.

Anyone eles dealing with this or has had to deal with this?I'm pretty sure he just likes the way it sounds but holy crap does it hurt my eardrums.He does'nt do it when he's upset but he sure does it alot when he's happy or playing.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: High pitch screaming.

• Options
    ohhhhhhhh yes. When lilly figured out how to do it, just didn't want to stop!  She thinks it's so fun. haha. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah my DD does this all the time!  I just think shes happy she can make that sound.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha Yep!

• Options

oh yeah!!  Most of the time I have to look at her facial expression to see if she is upset or just screaming because it's fun!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ohhh yes. He did it nonstop for about 2 weeks. Now he's moved on to blowing raspberries all the time instead. I liked the screaming better because now he shirts get all wet even faster!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Yes. It has only gotten higher and louder. She did it while we were in the mall the other day. I was a little embarrassed because it sounds like I'm killing her when really she's very, very happy. She has almost lost her voice from doing it so much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! DS has figured out that sound and does it all the time!
  • Options

imagepurpleXdandelion:
    ohhh yes. He did it nonstop for about 2 weeks. Now he's moved on to blowing raspberries all the time instead. I liked the screaming better because now he shirts get all wet even faster!

Lol exactly this!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is LO's favorite way of conversing Stick out tongue I'm just happy he is happy.
    Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • Options
    imagebjfilly:

imagepurpleXdandelion:

Lol exactly this!

Your LO is so cute!! Like that smile 

• Options
    Yep.. The other day I was going through the grocery and I had five different people say something. They were all very nice making a comment about him "talking" so luckily they didn't mind!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"