November 2011 Moms
Options

Worst night since the hospital

I've been getting this headache the last couple of days now. Last night was torture! I went to bed with a pretty decent one around 11. DS woke up at 12:30, I put him back in his crib, and I had to get up 2 more times to sooth him back to sleep. 4:00 rolls around and my head feels like its in a vice. DS is awake. I nurse and change him, and he WILL NOT go back to sleep! I had to turn off his white noise machine b/c it was killing my head! I finally get him back to sleep at 5:20. 6:15 up agian. I broke down, swaddled him and put him in bed with me. Now I feel like I have a medium size hangover when I didnt even have a drink last night!

No questions really, just a vent.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Worst night since the hospital

• Options
    I feel your pain. Sometimes it seems like the times you feel the crappiest if when LO decides to throw you through the ringer. I hope you feel better.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

It may be sleep deprivation, but I would check your blood pressure, make sure that's not what's causing your headaches.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  Sometimes being a mom can be so hard, but then they smile.  :)  My son's name is Dean, too.  I was excited to read that in your post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm really sorry too!!  It could be anything (lack of sleep catching up on you) but I would check your bp also.  I hope you feel better!  Try to see if someone can give you a massage- sometimes pressure points in your neck or shoulders can contribute to the headache and I will feel a million times better after even a 5 minute one by my husband. 

imagerockonbeurself:

It may be sleep deprivation, but I would check your blood pressure, make sure that's not what's causing your headaches.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"