Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Intro, who I am...

In a few words... It only took 2 months since we TTC to get pregnant, BUT we miscarried @ 8 weeks. I was devistated & an emotional wreck. It took 2 cycles to TTCAL. I'm now in a better state of mind & hopeful (so is DH). This is my first ovulation since MC & I'm scared to POAS but I'm also obsessed. I have to fur babies to give love to. I work at a daycare and teach 3 year olds. That was the hardest part of all this. To be around children all day. Oh and did I mention I have 5 friends; 2 gave birth same month I had MC, 1 gave birth last weekend, and 2 are due one month from what was supposed to be my due date. Yep what a year.... :/ (oh & I'm on my smart phone so no separated paragraphs, sorry) Good Luck to all!!
BITTERNESS WILL JUST LEAVE A NASTY TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH!

Re: Intro, who I am...

• Options
    I am very sorry for your loss...but I am confused, first you posted on ttcal about a maybe positive test, then on pgal, then you tell this board you are too scared to poas?  You may find the best support on ttcal ( but don't post any more maybe positives over there as many of them have a really hard time with that kind of post), or the miscarriage board.  This board is made up of women who have had late losses, stillbirths and infant losses.  Again I'm so sorry for your loss and don't mean to sound snarky...I'm honestly just confused.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Sorry I'm a newbie and haven't been around long enough to know board etiquette. I thought I had said I felt BOTH scared and obsessed... I guess I'm the only one who feels that way. I was only looking for support because I read a lot of great responses. I wasn't expecting your kind of response and it made me feel kinda sad. Once again I'm sorry to have confused you, I'll stay away from posting from now on. Thanks and Best Wishes to you....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry if you thought my response was mean, there are sadly a lot of people who think its fun to come on these boards with fake stories and entertain themselves at our expense.  I'm not saying this is you...I'm explaining why some boards are protective when we get a confusing or "fishy" post.  You don't need to stop posting...if you do get your bfp (and I really hope you do!) you will be more than welcome on pgal and we would love to have you over there.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    Ok... :)
  • Options
    Good luck to you and I'm sorry for your loss. Just an FYI, this is for late loss,infant and older child loss. If you think you are pregnant post on the PgAL board.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"