Late Term and Child Loss
Options

*****Ticker/Siggy Warning***** I have a question and need some help...

I do not want to step on anyone's toes or overstep any boundaries, so please if this is not the right way to handle this or if I offend anyone, I will be more than happy to delete. Or if there something else I should add in the title..

First I would like to start off by saying that I am extremely sorry for your losses. I wish nobody would have to be here, but at the same time I am glad that there is this support.

So, I was told that many of you ladies here have started/or participate with March of Dimes (or March of Babies). There is no group or anything in my area and I would like to start one, if that is even possible. I was hoping someone here could help me. I'm not really sure how to go about starting out (putting together a group, raising money, rules, etc) I am also looking on the sight to try and figure things out. Just wanted to see if there were some easier ways or if you had any good insights.

TIA

PS- I have not experienced an actual loss like you ladies. I did have a miscarriage before DD at 14 weeks (measuring 11 weeks) due to unknown hypothyroidism, but that is not why I am doing this. I am doing this for ladies like you all. As cliche as it sounds, I want to start something and make a difference.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *****Ticker/Siggy Warning***** I have a question and need some help...

• Options

First I'm sorry for your loss.

Second, is there a local march in your area? If so you can create a team and post on your FB wall that you want to help make a difference and say something like any amount helps, including a dollar. If you work outside of the home, put a flyer in your break room that you are going to walk for babies and you are collecting donations. Have YH do that too at work. Something else that you could do (that I'm going to do for the next 2 weeks until my walk) is every time you pay with cash, put the change in a bucket at home and right before you walk, donate whatever is in your bucket. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"