LGBT Parenting
Options

Chart stalk please?

Fertility friend is driving me crazy.  When we met with the AI program, she said that ovulation is when your temps rise and then stay high...that there shouldn't be temps dipping below the coverline.  From that, I read C's chart as her ovulating on CD 17 or 18, but FF puts it at CD 15.

It doesn't really matter for this cycle to know, but since we need to travel to our donor, having a rough sense of when C ovulates is helpful.  By our calculations it's CD 17 and by FF's calculations it's CD 15.  Maybe I need to go back and read more of TCOYF.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a4b90

(sorry I can't make it clicky...it used to work on my Mac but doesn't anymore) 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.
AMH 0.5, AFC 5-8, FSH 7ish

IVF #1 - antagonist.  Empty follicle syndrome.  1 retrieved, 0 fertilized.
IVF #2 - antagonist.  Ovulated early.  3 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts

Re: Chart stalk please?

• Options

Both days 15 and 17 look possible to me.  Have you set FF up to also consider OPKs?  Is that tipping the scale in its algorithm? 

Also, clicky.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options
    hlkehlke member

It's not considering OPKs.  I suspect CD 17 from the OPK also...she got that positive OPK at 11 at night on CD 15.

Thanks for the clicky link! 

Same sex couple TTC with donor sperm.  I am 35 and carrying.  Endometriosis and DOR.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the E at day 16 makes day 17 more likely as well.  But I'm totally not a doctor, just a sympathetic reader!
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options
    I strongly vote o on day 17.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    hlkehlke member
    Thanks guys, I agree.  We had the same thing happen last month, with our read saying day 17 and FF saying day 15.  It's nice to have some confirmation/help!

• Options
    Chiming in late - but I agree CD17 based on other fertility signs OPK, etc.  Plus the degree of the spike.  But early BD with fresh sperm is always good :-)   Good luck!!!
  • Options
    I'm also going with 17 here.  Obviously this won't work for this cycle, but in the future could she record more CM and cervical position?  I find that FF really likes having that information and it seems to make the O day more accurate.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"