Babies on the Brain

Charting Confusion? (Newbie)

Hi Ladies,

Usually I just lurk, but I am really confused about my charting so I figured it can't hurt to ask.

Quick background: Stopped BC in Nov '11 and starting charting that month. I have had some things go on since then that I know will throw it off. First one being that in Jan my employer asked me to cover a new position. This took me from 1st shift (+/-50 hrs/wk) to 3rd shift (min 72 hrs/wk). This major change in schedule threw me for a loop and so my wake up time is not as exact as when I was on day shift. Second change being, I went from using a regular thermometer, to a light up one (which was inacurate) to a BBT Thermometer, all in one week. Other than that I was sick in Dec or Jan, so that chart is way scewed.

So, I have been doing my best to try and get up at the same time, although this doesn't always work on my (one) day off. But, as I am going through this month, I am really confused as to what my body is doing. I know it can take time for your body to adjust after BC (I was on it for ~11 yrs), but its been months.

Ultimately, my question is do you think my charting looks "normal"? Am I doing something wrong? Or is my temping weird enough to go back (paying a another co-pay *rolling my eyes*) to my MW and bring up with her?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'd like to get our ducks in order before Nov as that is when we are planning to officially begin TTC.

TIA!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Charting Confusion? (Newbie)

• They look pretty normal to me.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• They look fairly clear to me, but I'd also like to know why you have the open circles. You might try adding OPKs next cycle.

FWIW, my first 3-4 charts of charting were crap because I was still getting the hang of things.

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys.

I actually have 7 cycles worth of charts, but for some reason only the latest 2 come up on that link. If someone knows how to change, please enlighten me.

The open circles do indicate a discrepency, in my case, it is a difference in time. Those are the days when I decide I can't just lay there awake any longer.

DC2London- I agree with you regarding the ovulation 3 days ago, temp-wise and the fact that it was so soon after AF.  But I did have EWCM and was horny as a teenager (sorry if TMI), both of which are typical signs around my temp change in previous months since stopping BC.

Thanks so much for your input.  I know we still have quite a few months to go before we even start TTC, but I figured I'd ask.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"