Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

can't even take a vacation!!!

i had my d&c a little more than two weeks ago, found out it was an impartial molar pregnancy, my HCg levels are slowly coming down, but still at 4,000 as of Tuesday. scheduled more bloodwork for next week and week after...

DH and i were planning a trip to st martin at the end of june to get away, relax, have fun and just figured i'd check with the dr before booking flights etch to make sure it was ok...

of course, with our luck lately, he said no and that i needed to wait another week or two before planning a trip out of the country.

WTF. this was the ONLY thing i was looking forward to and now that is on hold also.

this SUCKS.  for all of us.  

BFP#1 10/15/2011! EDD 6/25/2012. natural m/c 10/28/2011. 5wks, 3d. BFP#2 2/27/2012! EDD 11/12/2012. d&c 4/10/12. 9 weeks. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: can't even take a vacation!!!

• Options
    figures! I'm sorry to hear about all of that. This has just not been a good year! lol
  • Options
    I'm sorry. We also can't go on a vacation because we have to save the money for treatment. :( It really sucks because we need one more than anything.
    imageimage After 2 years of trying with PCOS, 7 rounds of Clomid/Femara, and 2 early miscarriages, we finally found success. :) Due on April 24, 2013! Beta 1 (16 dpo): 477, Beta 2 (19 dpo): 1568, Beta 3 (21 dpo): 3560 Aug 24 - 5w ultrasound - 1 8mm gestational sac Aug 31 - 6w ultrasound - 1 empty 15 mm gestational sac - possible blighted ovum - Beta 41,716 Sept 7 - 7w ultrasound - 2 sacs, heart beats, and fetal poles - TWINS!! Baby A measuring 6w4d, Baby B measuring 6w6d BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"