Natural Birth

I did it!!

Dilan finally came into the world at 1:05 am 4/25/12. 6 pounds 10 ounces of kicking,screaming beauty. I am so impressed with how awesome my husband was helping me labor at home. I thought most of labor was totally manageable. Pushing though was by far the hardest thing I have ever done on my life. My face is so swollen and I broke blood vessels in both eyes. I didn't have any external tearing but tore badly very high internally. So my med-free birth ended with an ambulance transfer, spinal and other drugs. 

Hopefully we will be out of the hospital by lunchtime tomorrow. Sorry for the lack of pics. I'll post a birth story and pics as soon as I can.

Thanks to those who were thinking of us! Any ladies out there wondering of you can handle nb. You can!!!!!!!!!! Hypnobabies was amazing.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I did it!!

• I know you don't know me, but congratulations! I get so excited hearing about L&Ds and new babies haha

That's a huge bummer about the tearing and the transfer, but its good that everyone is healthy. :D Have a good night!

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • I am ecstatic for you (aside from that awful tearing) and so proud of you!!  Now, could you please send some labor vibes my way?
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!!!  It is wonderful to hear that you were able to have the positive natural birth you wanted! I hope recovery goes well and you are enjoying the new addition to your family!
  • Congrats! I wish you a quick recovery. Take care.
  • i'm so sorry about your postpartum trip, but WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! congratulations on your birth, mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy to hear it!
  • Congratulations!

image   image

• Wow, well done mama!  You should be so proud!  Hope recovery goes smoothly for you.  
  • Thanks ladies. Big apple... If you haven't had your baby yet I hope it's soon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"