Success after IF
Options

OPK help

My cycles are finally getting kind of regular, so this month I think I've successfully timed my OPKs.  I started on day 15, and day 15-16 were clearly negative.  Day 17 was clearly positive at 11 a.m.  But that was the only test that came out super dark postive.  Later that day and the following days, the lines were dark, but I wouldn't say darker than the control line.  Is it normal to only get one positive test per cycle?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: OPK help

• Options

It's a surge (of LH), so it comes up and then drops back down (which is why you test later in the day rather then with FMU - the surge is generally later in the day).  It shouldn't come back up again because you'll hopefully ovulate 36 hours later. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's how it used to happen for me. That's why I used the cheapies and tested twice a day. GL :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    An LH surge is quick and then you usually ovulate within 36 hours.  I remember I bought two Ovulation test kits and I would use one in the morning and one at night because my surge was less than 12 hours.  I got pregnant the cycle I used two.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"