December 2010 Moms
Options

Now I'm a little scared for a boy! Long

I have always wanted a boy and was hoping K was a boy but extremely happy that I got my girl. I love her more then anything. I'm hoping my next is a boy but after being here at my sisters I'm not so sure! My nephew is almost 3 and cute as can be and all boy I absolutely love him. My sister has 2 friends that have boys and they are crazzzzzzy boys, they are the ones that make me scared!

My sister watches one boy tht is 2! He is always kicking things, pushing K and my nephew down, throwing toys everywhere, screaming on the top of his lungs and acting like he is shooting everyone with a gun - at 2! And he always has this crazy grin when he knows he is doing something he isn't suppose to! 

My sister has a friend that comes over that has a boy that is almost 3 and this child I'm not sure what to say but I feel sorry for his mom! The first time he was over, while I was here he completely dystroyed my nephews room by pulling out all of clothes throwing them on the floor, toys everywhere and he got into my sisters room and broke her stand up mirror. The second time he was over, I was having lunch with an old friend and came in before he left so I missed the chaos. He went into the bathroom by the kitchen, the one Im using and have all my stuff, he took my toothpaste and squirted it all over the bathroom mirror, floor and walls. He ripped up a whole roll of toilet paper and ruined my $10 lip moisturizer. He ripped the curtains off the sliding glass door and threw toys everywhere in the house. I know crazy right! My sister has told me other stories of him coming over and has many things dystroyed by him she has to lock everything up an that still isn't enough.  Out of all the friends, my sister is the only one that will put up with it and allow her to bring him over and now my sister is moving out of the state. I feel bad for this mom cause she says she has tried so many things with him but nothing seems to work, he has been like this since he turned one and she just had a baby 2 months ago so it's extra stressfull. Poor lady, I'm not sure if I would have wanted another baby after him. 

Sorry so long but I wanted to share my crazy boy experiences that I have had while visiting my sister! I know this can go either way with boys or girls but seeing these are boys makes me scared to have one

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Now I'm a little scared for a boy! Long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"