Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm sad to be joining this board, but glad for the support it'll offer.

I'm Tisha, I'm 35, and this was my first pregnancy.  We learned on the 13th that the baby was measuring 3 weeks behind.  I should have been 9 weeks along.  I started spotting that night, and miscarried early in the morning on the 17th.  Everything seems to have passed naturally, so no D&C thankfully.  My follow up appointment is this Thursday. 

If all is well, we can start trying again after I have a period.  I'm glad she's not making us wait the usual 3 months.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.  Thanks.

Missing our little turkey.
Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself.

• Options

Welcome to the board--sorry you are here :(  It is a wonderfully supportive group of women who can offer lots of wisdom, support, and comfort.  And if nothing else, a shoulder to lean on.

<<hugs>>

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • Options
    (((hugs))) I'm so sorry you're here.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I remember you from the November 12 board.  I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options

This makes me sad.  You caught my eye on the Nov 2012 board because you are from Oklahoma as am I.  I was lurking on that board, but too scared to post.  I was due Nov 6 and lost the baby on March 30.  I had an ectopic and lost my left tube.

Very sorry for your loss. 

• Options

Thank you everyone.  I'm terribly sad and wish it would end.  I said the other day that I just wish I had a fast forward button.

ETA:  I wish the sadness would end... not like, life or something.  I read that after it posted and thought that I might be giving the wrong impression.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss  Our stories are very similar. Our due date was 11/21/12 and I found out 4/20/12 at 9 wks that the baby stopped growing and lost the heartbeat. I gave myself a week to mc naturally, but it still hasn't happened. That makes me even more furious. I really wanted to mc naturally. I have a d and c scheduled for friday but not sure in going to go through with it. 
    BFP #4 11/21/12 - EDD 8/2/12 BFP#3 Missed m/c 9 wk 3 days. D & c 4/27/12. :( BFP #2 8/10/09 - DD Born April 2010 BFP #1 Suspected Ectopic 4/09 - Methotrexate
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. I, too, was on Nov board with 11/18 due date. Hugs

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

No!!!!! Tisha I am SO sorry about your loss!! I hate that you're here!!! I'm so angry about all the sweet ladies from Nov and our losses... It's just not right!!! {{{hugs}}} 

I hope you find community here, and at whatever point you start TTC that you join TTCAL. Man, Tisha I'm hurting for you... 

"For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options

Hey Tisha,

I hope you are feeling better, we were on the Nov. bumpies fb page together. I remember when you left us and was so bummed because you had an energy that was so positive & it was missed. Unfortunately I now join this group as I lost my baby yesterday, such a drag as it is my second loss in 5m! I just dont get it?...Well I wish you much luck and lots of baby dust on your journey, we can do this! Take care :)

Tiffany W. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh Tiffany, I am so sorry. :-(I hope you are feeling alright.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"