Two Under 2
Options

what helps the most

I'm pregnant with the second and they will be 10 months apart. What should I do to make it easier?

Re: what helps the most

• Options
    Childproof the bejesus out of your main living area.
  • Options

imagesmerka:
    Childproof the bejesus out of your main living area.

This exactly! I have not had #2 yet, but as #1 is now 9 months old and crawling she is now faster than me and I cannot keep up with her. Our main living area is the kitchen (not a traditional kitchen, a nice living space attached to a small kitchen area) so we just bought 2 gate/playpens that hook together to be one huge gated area (about 6' by 4'). It awesome. We call it "baby jail" and it gives DD all the space and freedom that she needs without letting her get into anything. I can sit in there with her and play, or I can be on the outside doing everything I need to do and know she is safe. It will be invaluable when the new baby comes and I cannot drop the baby to run after DD getting into trouble.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    extra help!  Seriously any help you can get will be appreciated.  Make sure you are prepared before the baby comes with everything.  
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"