January 2012 Moms
Options

Happy thoughts

Okay, a lot of our posts have been downers lately.  So I was thinking that  going into the weekend, it would be a good thing to post some things that we are happy about.  
What is good in your life these days?
image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy thoughts

• Options

I'll start with the kitty purring to my right and the kid sleeping to my left. 

And at the ripe old age of 37 I just bought my first new car.  I'm really enjoying driving it. 

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

My baby is sleeping in her crib.

I've gotten to visit my family more in the past month than I have in the past year since we've moved.

My sister is having the first little boy in our family.

My niece (she's also my bff) is coming to stay the weekend with my next week and I'm super excited.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ellie is home and staying home. Levi is playing soccer. Brooke smiled today and Carly is sleeping through the night and waking up dry! Mommy is feel better as well! Yea for a good week!!!!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options

It is FRIDAY!!!

Tomorrow we are going to go out to one of the area forests and go for a hike with the boy and the dog. It will be awesome to get out and enjoy the spring!

I can't help but be happy whenever I look at the picture of DS in his bunny ears on Easter. It is my computer background picture.

• Options
    When I was getting ready for work this morning, my H came in the bathroom and asked what he could help take care of so that I could get out the door faster. (He wasn't trying to kick me out of the house, he was being a rock star husband!)

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Options

Had a great week at work. DH made a delicious dinner last night, actually for the last two nights. 

The kid is busy talking to the mobile as we speak. The dog has actually been fairly good for the last couple of days; in fact, she was so sweet this morning when I got her out of her kennel--she didn't even jump.  

I got 8 hours of sleep tonight! I'm going out with a friend tomorrow for sushi. 

My breast lump is benign. 

We refinanced the house for a lower interest rate, which shaves off about $200 a month. 

Oh, and it is the beginning of my 3 day weekend. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My baby girl laughed so hard for 20 minutes last night! Everything I did made her laugh, it felt good :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

I love my darling baby boy to bits. He melts my heart.

My hubby is on the way home from the airport after having been out of town on business all week! 

Jess and Michael Married 10/2006
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm drinking the Saranac India style copper ale that I've had my eye on since I was preggers. DD actually goes to bed earlier now and I have some energy to stay up a bit.

I made it through my first full week back at work. And I'm getting into a routine with pumping.

And I'm looking forward to seeing my mom next weekend. I even took Friday off to have some extra time with her.

DD born January 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options

Pretty much everything. 

DD sleeps well (most of the time she STTN, but if she does get up she is up, changed, fed and back to sleep within 15 minutes) 

We are financially able to do everything we want/need to do- save for college, save for retirement, save for our next house, etc

DH and I, although not sexually satisfied right now (boo) are better than ever

The dogs love DD and are her protectors

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    Waylon's baptism is this weekend!
  • Options

I will be seeing my family a month from now, and my sister will be meeting DD for the first time.

My DH sends me encouraging texts throughout the day because he knows the weekends are hard for me, as I work and have to be away from DD.

Since I work evenings, I more often than not get DD's first smile each morning. I cherish them!

We are being blessed financially. Hoping to move to a bigger apartment in a few months.

Together - 11/9/08
         Married - 7/10/10
         Nt/Np - 1/14/11
        BFP! - 5/20/11 EDD - 1/25/12
        It's a girl! - 9/7/11
        A family of 3 - 2/2/12
        Nt/Np - 4/15/12
         BFP! - 5/16/13  EDD - 1/22/14
         Discovered baby's not growing w/ no heartbeat - 6/7/13      
        Natural M/C @ 6.5w - 6/15/13
        Nt/Np - 6/25/13
        BFP! - 10/25/13  EDD - 7/1/14
        Missed M/C (natural) - 11/5/13 @ 6w
        Nt/Np - 11/17/13
         BFP! - 5/29/14  EDD - 2/7/15
         It's a girl! - 9/19/14
        A family of 4 - 2/13/15
        Nt/Np - 4/9/15
        BFP! - 4/1/16  EDD - 12/05/16
    It's a boy! - 7/19/16
    A family of 5 - 12/10/16
    DH vasectomy - 3/30/17

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

Benjamin has started "talking" a lot lately. I love it, it makes me smile so big.

He had a giggling fit yesterday and I almost died. 

I took today off so I have a 3 day weekend. I'm ridiculously excited about an extra day off to snuggle with DS. 

My DH is making an amazing dinner of Roasted chicken (he's a master of making chicken), roasted dill potatoes, and steamed zucchini. He cooks dinner for me every night and I love it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"