Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Recommend your straw for LOs

Ive seen glass and stainless steel straws, but I'm wondering which would be best for my preschooler and almost toddler.  Glass would probably be okay for an adult, but I don't really need one.  My preschooler uses a silicone straw, my baby uses plastic.   I use the safe sippy 2 for my baby, but added a straw as my pediatrician said after a bottle (and she has never taken a bottle), a sippy cup was better, a straw better yet, and a cup the best. So I'm looking for a travel water bottle and not sure where to go next...

What do you use and why?  Pros/ Cons you have found?  TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your straw for LOs

• Options

We started with a zo-li Bot cup [no bottles either] around 5 months or so, and introduced a Foogo around 11 months. Both have worked really well, and even though the Bot cup is a bit of a pain to clean, the weighted straw is great for allowing your LO to actually drink what's in their cup.

We've been using the EIO kids cup lids on glass canning jars for the last few months and he's doing so well with that I think we'll be ready for no lids at all soon. He still spills often, but is getting better with each use.

For a travel bottle I guess I'd recommend the Foogo for your little one and maybe something like a Klean Kanteen, Camelback [bite straw], or Life Factory glass water bottle w/silicone sleeve. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"