Attachment Parenting
Options

Ergo users a question

Have any of you heard of the

https://store.ergobaby.com/Backpacks_And_Pouches/Backpack/BP2CN

that attaches to the ergo carrier? and can act like a diaper bag? Have any of you used this? Is it big enough to carry to for twins? The other backpack diaper bag I am considering is the

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11912552&fromRegistryNumber=47637741&product_skn=655557

Which I have seen mentioned here and has gotten good reviews.

Thank you in advance!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
After TTC for 29 months
October 2011: Follistem + lupron + glumetza+ hcg trigger= BFP Twins

Re: Ergo users a question

• Options
    I have never seen that bag IRL, but diaper bags are a funny thing and fairly analogous to purses in that if you like to carry a bunch of stuff in a purse you will probably do the same with a diaper bag.  I personally have never carried a purse and rarely carry the diaper bag so anything would be big enough for me since I just throw the diaper bag in the car to have a change of clothes for LO, a few diapers and a thing of wipes, it does not go in the store.  When I wear LO in a store/restaurant etc I tuck a diaper into the wrap somewhere and a burp cloth over my chest/in front of LO's. 
    5/08- blighted ovum, spont ab; 2/20/09- epi, VAVD, Girl! breastfed 24mo; 10/10- blighted ovum, spon ab; 12/10- no fetal pole, Cytotec; 11/20/11- unmedicated SVD, Girl! breastfed 18mo; 11/7/13- unmedicated SVD, breastfed 18mo; 2/11/16- unmedicated SVD, exclusively pumping to at least a year.

• Options
    I looked at the Columbia one when I had DD.  I don't think it would be big enough for 2.  We do cloth diapers and so far the Bento by Skip Hop Duo has been a good size for us.  We've only been using it for a week though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the ergo backpack.  It's ok as just a backpack/diaper bag.... I wouldn't want it as my primary one, and it's a PITA when you try to wear it AND the ergo carrier with a baby in it.  The backpack hangs too low with stuff in it and it looks weird.  I paid to much for it and wish I hadn't gotten it.  Hope that helps you.  I love our Skip Hop diaper bag, FYI.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"