Parenting after a Loss
Options

Share your highlight of the day!

Mine was lifting the toilet lid to go to the bathroom only to discover a purple plastic eggplant inside....thank you DD!

Also  I drove through a drive thru, paid, and left before getting my food.  I realized it a good 2 minutes later on my way back home... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Share your highlight of the day!

• Options

I'm watching Grey's.

Yeah, that's how exciting my day has been Tongue Tied

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    Was it good?  I missed it tonight, did they take the boards tonight?  I am not a dedicated Grey's fan (although was for the first two seasons).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    M and I went to eat lunch with DH. 

Then I went to work and had my image review and I rocked it. I got 100% for the first time in the 6 years that I've worked there.
  • Options
    imageHElizabethDU:

Besides your  crazy day, your chart is on crack again.
  • Options
    It was my second day back at work after ML, and my students are doing state testing.  So, while they tested for two hours, I checked my email, flipped through a magazine, and caught up on work.  So nice when they can't talk for two hours!
  • Options

imageHElizabethDU:
    Was it good?  I missed it tonight, did they take the boards tonight?  I am not a dedicated Grey's fan (although was for the first two seasons).

It was sad. They did take the boards tonight, though. We find out how they went next week! 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    imagexleslieraex:
    imageHElizabethDU:

Oh I know, not to mention the week long EWCM that has been like been pouring buckets, and the fact that I keep getting sick and having fevers.  I really can't trust my chart or temps.  I just kind of use it as a guideline at this point.... 

• Options
    imageHElizabethDU:
    imagexleslieraex:
    imageHElizabethDU:

Oh I know, not to mention the week long EWCM that has been like been pouring buckets, and the fact that I keep getting sick and having fevers.  I really can't trust my chart or temps.  I just kind of use it as a guideline at this point.... 

Totally chart stalking you.  If there is anything I've learned though, it's not to trust a pretty chart.  Sometimes the ugliest ones are the lucky ones.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My highlight: getting to work this morning and realizing that my silk blouse has a huge dark stain on it from hugging my sunscreen covered DS before I left for work.  Oops!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"