Toddlers: 24 Months+

party centerpiece help

I need ideas for a centerpiece and possible some DIY decorations. Something not too complicated but also pretty and cute. Theme is Hello Kitty so any other ideas someone might have to do with that would help. Thanks!

Re: party centerpiece help

• https://www.karaspartyideas.com/category/hello-kitty-birthday-party

This site has some cute ideas....I especially like the 2nd party.  What about pink & white gumballs in a large mason jar or vase with white flowers (as shown)?

Pinterest has many boards. 

• Thanks! I actually just found some little tin jars that are polkadotted and so put some tissue paper in them and then drew out/coloured Hello kitty and a big 3 to put on sticks in it and I like your idea with the gumballs, now thinking to do small jars of that on either side with what I made in the middle. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Mason jars with floating candles- put fun colored beads in the bottom- look really cute. You can also do ribbon topiaries- just google them- kinda time consuming but so cute. Also just flowers in a vase are always pretty. 
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For other decorations I love tissue poms and chinese lanterns hanging from the ceiling. I like to do big clusters of them. I also think your table linens add a lot- I always rent colored linens and then add patterned runners over them to give a layered look. Just head to you local fabric store topics up fabric and cut runners to fit. 
    Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"