Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New Here

Hi everyone,

I'm Andi and I am currently on my 4th miscarriage in a row. I'm numb, confused and mad, and I'm honestly not sure what to do.  My doctor doesn't want to see me until I start bleeding, which makes me even more mad. I feel like I'm just waiting for the world to fall down around me and he's basically abandoned me in this. Maybe I'm being dramatic, and if I am, please know I'm not a dramatic person, but I'm scared that I'll never be able to have another baby and I want someone to take me seriously.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Here

• I'm sorry you have to be here again. I'm also sorry and mad for you that your doctor is being distant when you need support the most.
    imagelogan and ruthieLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • So sorry that you are here and so sorry for your losses.  It sounds like looking into a different doctor might be a good idea.  It can't hurt at this point.  And (I don't know your history at all so maybe they already did this) I think after 2-3 consecutive miscarriages they usually do some testing to see if there is an easily treatable cause (low progesterone levels etc.)

<<hugs>>

TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • Loading the player...
  • Well we know it's not progesterone because I was on progesterone supplements (vaginal gel, Crinone) from the time I got the early BFP and at my blood test on Monday, my progesterone was good. Maybe I'm having a progesterone issue from ovulation on and that's why this is happening? Maybe it's something else? Who knows?

I started bleeding this morning. I knew it was coming but it was still a slap in the face. I had been holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, the HPTs were wrong and just not picking up the HCG in my system. 

I have to go to the ER to get my Rhogam shot. My doctor doesn't have them. I hate this. I just want to curl in a ball and cry and sleep but I can't. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"