March 2012 Moms
Options

EPers...

how many times a day are you pumping?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: EPers...

• Options
    Before weaning LO these past two wks I was pumping every time she ate, which was 6-7 times per day.  I pumped after she ate so her next bottle would be ready. 

• Options
    about 6-8 times a day, depending on how busy I am, when I go to bed and what time LO wakes up in the morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7 times a day
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I don't know how many times a day it ends up being, but I pump every 2 hours. Usually I will pump a half hour before Nathan is due to eat so he has fresh room temp milk. Any access (which rarely happens) goes in the fridge. I pump one last time before bed, again after his middle of the night feeding (around 1 or 2am) and then not again until we are up for the day (around 8am).
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    every 4 hours=6 times a day
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 - 8 times a day. Every three hours. Exact timing depends on when LO gets up in the a.m. and when we head to bed.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    About 6 - 7 times a day, depending if my boobs hurt for 1 or 2 feedings in the middle of the night : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    5-7x/day...about every 4 hrs
    image image image Michael Madison III born on 3/29/12 at 7:40am. 7 lb., 13 oz, 20.5 inches. Emergency C-section due to umbilical cord prolapse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"