Success after IF
Options

Final interview for IF related job is Monday in Chicago!!

Please channel any spare job juju to me at 4:00 this coming Monday.

Meeting with the big boss for the final show down.

2 other candidates got moved forward as well and I know that at least one of them is really well qualified and will be very tough competition.

Crazy to think I might be working in the IF field in less than a month if I some how land this job!!!! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Final interview for IF related job is Monday in Chicago!!

• Options
    Congratulations and good luck on your next interview!!!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Good luck!   (and I am quite curious where in Chicago you are interviewing!)
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    How exciting!!  Good luck!
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageladychicago:

All of this! Hope you dazzle them!

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    So cool!  Tons of positive vibes coming your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck!!! And remember that while some of the other candidates may be "well qualified", you bring a lot to the table yourself having been through IF. 

• Options
    Congrats and good luck! I truly hope you get it!
    TTC #1 since August 2007, 3 failed IUI's, first IVF Jan 2010-bfp 1st beta on 01/29/2010 - 871 2nd beta on 2/1/10 -2,651 Twins! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Go Howley!!!  GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options
    imageschmoodle:

imageladychicago:

Yes! If you will be downtown and need a pep-lunch or something like that, let us know! :)

• Options
    Awesome! Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Good luck!

• Options
    imagekme930:
    imageschmoodle:

imageladychicago:

Yes! If you will be downtown and need a pep-lunch or something like that, let us know! :)

Just found out that I will be at First National Plaza Center at 70 Maddison St. No clue yet where that is in relation to the airport. 

I land around 1:30 for a 4:00 interview. Looks like I will have plenty of time to catch a cab and be a bit early.  

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options
    That is SO exciting!  Congrats on making it this far and good luck on Monday!  I'm so jealous that you're going to be in my city, but (a) I'm sure you'll be crazy busy, and (b) I'll be at work.  :(  How long will you be in town for? 
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options

Sqeee! Excited for you, mama! Good luck and let us know ASAP!

• Options
    good luck sweetie!
  • Options
    imagehowleyshell:
    imagekme930:
    imageschmoodle:

imageladychicago:

Just found out that I will be at First National Plaza Center at 70 Maddison St. No clue yet where that is in relation to the airport. 

I land around 1:30 for a 4:00 interview. Looks like I will have plenty of time to catch a cab and be a bit early.  

That is SUPER CLOSE to me! FB msg me if you want to grab a coffee or something!

ETA: Not super close to the airport, but mid-day traffic should be light so you could get a cab downtown with tons of time to spare. Or take the blue line (assuming you're flying into O'Hare) which stops right outside that building.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    Fantastic ! Super good luck on Monday !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck! I feel like this is meant to be!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Fingers crossed Shell!!
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Crossing everything crossable for you -- good luck good luck good luck!

• Options
    Awesome!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"