November 2011 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

Anyone want to start something new? I saw this on another board and after my struggles this week with DS having struggles with gas and sleeping, I think I need to remember the good things!

So ladies what are you thankful for?

I am thankful that my ILs and parents want to be a big part of DS's life and have asked to babysit during the three days DH and I aren't home. This way I don't have to have strangers babysit for me.

I am also thankful that they can come to my house to watch him, so in the mornings I don't have to rush around trying to get myself and him ready. And if he is still sleeping, then I can let him sleep! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I'm thankful for a healthy LO, our jobs, my mom and grandma who help with babysitting, and our tax return check! :D
  • Options

Thankful??? Where do I begin?

God has been Gracious! I am thankful for the life of my son... for my DH, for my family, for the people that love me sincerely, for one more day of life God granted me, for the next LO He will give us in His time, for His strength favor and mercy.

I feel really sentimental today so I know I can go on and on and on.

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful for the show New Girl. I had a rough day yesterday and watching it last night made me laugh and feel so much better.
  • Options

I am thankful for my mom and MIL watching DD as much as they do lately.  I work full time and have a seasonal job coaching HS girls soccer.  I could not have made it through the last month without them being willing to watch her everytime I have to coach a game and DH is at his apprenticeship class. 

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm thankful that I'm two weeks from meeting my 6 month EBF goal, and that it looks like I'll be able to make it.

I'm thankful that my LOs daycare provider told me on Friday that she "loves" my little E... it means so much to me that her DCP cares for her!

I'm thankful that my baby is sleeping right now so I can pump/bump before work. 

• Options
    I'm thankful for my little boy who is so sweet. I'm thankful for amazing family and that I get to go visit my sister this weekend

• Options

I am thankful for a thoughtful DH who does anything in his power to make me & DS happy.

I am thankful for my happy baby boy, he's been such a trooper this week battling pink eye while smiling & laughing the whole time!

I'm also thankful said happy baby slept til 7:30 this morning since I've been up with a migraine since 4:30.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful that DH was able to come home yesterday and help me in the afternoon. And I am thankful that Anna finally went back to sleep this morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am thankful that my sweet boy is sleeping 11 hours in his crib!

I am thankful that my ILs are not very involved grandparents.

And I am thankful that there are only 24 days left until summer.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm thankful that I finally found my groove as a working mom. At first it was difficult and I battled with wanting to stay at home with DD. But I have the routine down now and I just got a new job that I love.

Also, I'm thankful DH is a wonderful father and seeing him with our daughter makes me fall in love with him even more.

• Options
    imagetailanis:

God has been Gracious! I am thankful for the life of my son... for my DH, for my family, for the people that love me sincerely, for one more day of life God granted me, for the next LO He will give us in His time, for His strength favor and mercy.

This exactly!

I am so thankful that next week I am a SAHM!

• Options
    imagerockonbeurself:
    imagetailanis:

This exactly!

I am so thankful that next week I am a SAHM!

I guess you and I are very similiar because you quoted me and now I am quoting you on;  I wish so badly I could be a SAHM! I love my job love what I do but I miss my Lo every single minute.

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm thankful that DH works as hard as he does so that I can stay home with LO. 

I'm thankful that LO STTN and is a happy and healthy baby.

I'm thankful that it was pouring this morning so LO and I did not get our walk in like usual. This means we may get to take a walk with DH when he gets home instead.

Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Great topic!

I am thankful for my 2 wonderful kids.  They are truly the light of my life.  I don't know where I would be without them.  I thank God every day for them.

• Options

I'm so thankful that tomorrow is payday, because work has been crazy the past two weeks!

I'm also thankful to live in this beautiful house in a wonderful neighborhood :)

I'm grateful for my son who giggles everytime I sing "you make me feel" by cobra starship.

Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"