Late Term and Child Loss

Strieving for somethimg positive

So have decide that I am tired of feeling down on myself and thought I need to set some goals. In return of these goals it will help me to health and prepare for getting ready to be pregnant again when we are ready (we are planning on July). So one major goal which I was lacking during and before being pregnant is excerising. In order to do this I am going to add a daily walk on the country roads from my house. Also one thing I need to do is get back to eatting right.....I am an emotional eatter so after the loss of our lo I put on more weight. Also I have decide to work on things in our house that need to be done that arent....spring cleaning etc. I also need to think about trying to find a job if teaching falls through. Dont know what that is yet.... Anyways I dont know about anyone else but need something positive to focus on. Feel free to share ur ideas or goals u would like to try to focus on.

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
Beta 3:1248
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Strieving for somethimg positive

• This is a great post!

I'm focusing on my health. I did put on a bit of weight so I'm trying to watch what I eat (no calorie counting, just being healthier) and exercise more. I was doing yoga for a while and then stopped but I'm going to pick it up again.

I'm about to start a blog soon on dealing with Ethan and trying for a rainbow so I can document the journey. And spring cleaning does help!

Focusing on the positive does make it a lot easier to deal with.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Those are great goals!! Good for you and for positive thinking!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good for you for focusing on your health. Since my loss I have focused alot on volunteering for different ministrys and organizations as much as I can. It helps keep my mind off my grief and onto helping others. I also feel like it helps me to honor my baby in a small way. ((hugs))
    My little boy went to heaven during childbirth Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

type 1 diabetic for 7 years. Been on the pump for 6 years.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Right now I'm focusing on my health and my marriage. We take it one day at a time. I'm actually trying to stick to a diabetic diet because I did get GD right before we lost Patricia, so I know I'll likely get it when we try again and I want to make the transition easier. Plus, I have PCOS and losing some weight might make it easier when we are ready to try again.

We have been taking walks every day, which helps both our health and our marriage. I would really like to keep this up. 

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • pb127pb127 member

This is wonderful! I have done this since my loss and it gives me something positive in my life when everything else can be so difficult.

I will continue with WW and get back to regular exercise.

I will also take time for myself each week to blog and to enjoy something just for myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"