November 2011 Moms
Options

Just for fun...

What do you love about your DH???

Physically???

Character/Trait/Personality???

Was it love at first sight?

Where did you meet?

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just for fun...

• Options
    imagetailanis:

Physically??? He has a cute face and really nice arms.

Character/Trait/Personality??? He's funny, super easy going, and knows how to make sh!t happen.

Was it love at first sight? Hmm, I was reading a book recently that described love at first sight as being instantly comfortable around someone. From the minute I met my DH we could talk easily and he made me feel so secure and comfortable, so, I guess... Yes :)

Where did you meet? eHarmony, we're very 21st century that way . 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagetailanis:

What do you love about your DH??? Almost everything!

Physically??? He has amazing eyes!

Character/Trait/Personality???He is a true gentlemen.

Was it love at first sight? Most definatly!I knew the night we met that I would marry him.

Where did you meet? Lavalife on the internet almost 7years ago.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Physically: I love his eyes. They are a really unique blue color and are really pretty. I also really love his arms and chest, muscular but not "Jersey Shore" muscular, if that makes any sense. 

Character/Trait/Personality: I love that he loves God and has a strong relationship with God. I also love that he has such a strong work ethic and a sense of personal responsibility. He did not have an easy upbringing by any means, and has worked hard to get where he is now. I love that he provides for our family by working outside of the home and is supportive of our decision for me to stay home with LO.

Love at first sight: No. We became friends through mutual friends. I was dating someone else at the time, it was a verbally abusive relationship. That relationship ended, DH became an even better friend, and eventually we started dating.

Met: We met at college. Started dating in 2005, married in 2009.  

Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagetailanis:

What do you love about your DH??? 99.9% of him

Physically??? His eyes and lips

Character/Trait/Personality??? He is so humble, loving and very caring.

Was it love at first sight? No... We only spoke for about a minute. Almost 10 years of friendship later we said our I do's ? I dont know why he didnt pop the question sooner. lol!  

Where did you meet? At a youth camp  

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Physically??? His hands,arms smile and eyes

Character/Trait/Personality??? He's so good at helping people out. He amazes me when he's directing some client over the phone how to operate something on their computer. He'll give precise details and he's not even at a computer for reference of these details.

Was it love at first sight? Certainly not. We didn't start dating until 3 years after we were introduced. I spent most of that time avoiding him if I could.

Where did you meet? High school, through friends.

• Options

Physically??? His butt! 

Character/Trait/Personality???  I love/hate his lack of emotions.  He is ALWAYS happy and it's great, but kinda annoying at the same time!

Was it love at first sight? Nope, I was dating his friend when we really started talking. 

Where did you meet?  Playing soccer in college

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love that we have a banter together that keeps things interesting. We keep each other on our toes.

Physically???

His size - he's a big guy (tall, broad-shouldered) and his hugs are amazing!

Character/Trait/Personality???

That when we have a fight (usually over something stupid), he actually makes an effort to correct whatever behavior may have started the fight. 

Was it love at first sight?

Definitely chemistry at first sight. I was dating someone else and we didn't get together for several months, but there was always a weird connection between the two of us.

Where did you meet?

It was a workplace romance. :)

• Options

What do you love about your DH? Pretty much everything.

Physically? His eyes and his stomach.

Character/Trait/Personality? I love that he isn't afraid to show how much he loves me and DD.

Was it love at first sight? Pretty much.

Where did you meet? Through friends.

• Options
    imagetailanis:

What do you love about your DH???  Most everything.

Physically??? His eyes and butt.

Character/Trait/Personality???   He easygoing and fun! He is very caring and emotional, but not a wuss.

Was it love at first sight?  Yes, young high school love that grew over time:).

Where did you meet?  We both worked in the same grocery store.  He was on the stock crew and I worked in the restaurant.  He came in for break and I would swoon.  I was friends with his brother and told him I liked him and he hooked us up.  I was 16 and he was 18.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options

What do you love about your DH??? He is so easy going and always finds the positive in things

Physically??? Eyes, tattoos, arms, stomach

Character/Trait/Personality??? He always knows how to make me laugh, my grilfreinds love him and feel comfortable talking to him

Was it love at first sight? Lust at first sight

Where did you meet? High School

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What do you love about your DH??? he gets me, he makes me laugh, he's the nicest man I've ever known, he's romantic, he's a genuinely good person and he's a wonderful companion

Physically??? his eyes are so sexy, he has a fantastic smile and I love his frame

Character/Trait/Personality??? see first question

Was it love at first sight? no

Where did you meet? we met online :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

What do you love about your DH??? Most things even though he doesn't think so.

Physically??? His blue eyes, his arms, hands, shoulders, legs, butt. He's very muscular but not in the 'I go to the gym but work in an office' kind of way. I'm more than a little physically attracted to the man.

Character/Trait/Personality??? He's trustworthy, always willing to help anyone, a great daddy, has an amazing work ethic, he's willing to watch chick flicks with me, he's the type to beat the crap out of the guys who like to beat on women, he's smart, he always works to better himself. I could probably go on all day.

Was it love at first sight? Nope. I didn't even notice him the very first time we were in the room together.

Where did you meet? At a bar actually. Lol, his mom and I worked together there.

• Options

What do you love about your DH??? Almost everything. I'm so obsessed with him lol

Physically???His sexy face and awesome body  

Character/Trait/Personality??? He is so funny and witty. He is really sweet.

Was it love at first sight? I do believe so.

Where did you meet? Long time ago, maybe 11 years. We met at a party and then we didn't see each other for about 7 years. We went on a date and just knew I was going to marry him. We've been inseperable ever since.

• Options

What do you love about your DH??? The wonderful father he is to DS.

Physically??? His arms :)

Character/Trait/Personality??? I love how thoughtful he is. He's always considerate of my needs or wants.

Was it love at first sight? We were pretty much together from day 1.

Where did you meet? Internet(glad I'm not the only one on here! hehe)

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"