Pregnant after a Loss

GTKY: Home Edition

I feel like Thursdays are the slow day between CPW and BPF so I thought I'd throw out a GTKY.

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?

Do you rent or own?

How long have you been there?

What do you love/hate about it?

What's your decorating style?

Anything else fun to say?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: GTKY: Home Edition

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  We live in a house, but wouldn't it be fun to say you live in a yurt?

Do you rent or own? We own, we bought it just over a year ago.

How long have you been there? Whoops, answered that in the last one.

What do you love/hate about it? I love where we are, it's a bit of a drive to get most places, but it's like the "country" of San Diego, at least half of our neighbors have horses.  It's so quiet and peaceful out here.  The only thing I think I hate is our kitchen, it has the 90's yellowish oak cabinets and white tile with white grout...and all our appliances are like 10 years old and not the greatest.

What's your decorating style? Very natural I think, our couches are grey to match our big stone fireplace, I'm not there's too much of a "style" more just natural calming colors.

Anything else fun to say? Funny that I put this question in, but don't really have any extra fun tid-bits.  Hopefully someone else will!

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? House  Do you rent or own? OwnHow long have you been there? 3 years, but we are moving this month :(What do you love/hate about it? I love the large soaking tub, the colors, and all of the space.  I HATE, HATE, HATE that the master bath only has one sink.What's your decorating style? Brown and light blue, modern but comfortable. Anything else fun to say?  We bought the house so DH could have a 3 car garage...that I am not allowed to park in. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSoCoGirl:

Anything else fun to say?  We bought the house so DH could have a 3 car garage...that I am not allowed to park in. 

Lol!! We have a 3 car too... and it's just full of DH's wood working crap and I don't park in it either! Partially b/c the old owners never put in automatic door openers... it's on my to-do list before LO comes!

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? I live in a yurt.  I just had to say it because I sounded pretty cool....no, I love in a house :) Do you rent or own? We own. How long have you been there? We bought it a year ago this past October. What do you love/hate about it?I love that it is an old house that we completely gutted and redid ourselves. I hate that it isn't done yet! What's your decorating style?Good question. I guess it is more on the modernish side...I kind of suck at it. Anything else fun to say? I am ready for a nap! 
    Chemical Pregnancy 2001, Married 8/8/09, TTC April 2011, BFP 5/8/11, Missed M/C @ 9wk5d, D&C 6/21/11 BFP 11/13/11 Chase Everett born at 29wks 0 days on 5/7/12 at 2 lbs 14 oz, 14 1/2 inches long.
  •  

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?

House - 2 story 4 bdrm, 3 bath, with garage.

Do you rent or own? Own.

How long have you been there? We bought this home, our first and moved in Nov 17, 2008.  Hard to believe in November it will be 5 years already!

What do you love/hate about it?  Wish is was a bungalow, but love the 4 bedrooms and huge backdeck and yard for a city lot.  Also, if we come into some money, I will redo the basement.  I don't like the way the laundry room and bathroom are done, or where the entrance to the bedroom is.  It must have been laid out by a man.  LOL!

What's your decorating style?  contemporary.  Nothing fancy or fussy.  I like earth tone colours, greens, browns and darker woods.

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? House

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? Since August!

What do you love/hate about it? I love the location but I hate the kitchen. Our plan is to remodel it completely in the next year and make it larger but right now it's small and straight out of the 60's!!

What's your decorating style?  I'm a weird mix of contemporary/traditional and some modern

Anything else fun to say? A big selling point for our house as well was the garage and full basement for all of DH's "toys"!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? We have a two story house, finished basement. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths.

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? It will be 3 years this summer.

What do you love/hate about it? I love everything about our house. It's a late 1930's Dutch colonial and it has that "old house" charm: rooms as opposed to "open concept", old style wide molding.

What's your decorating style? I don't really know what to call my style. I decorate with a lot of yard sale finds, lots of blues and greens, natural wood tones. Colorful classic, maybe?

Anything else fun to say? I can't wait to meet my little girl!
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • imagePetunia844:

imageSoCoGirl:

Anything else fun to say?  We bought the house so DH could have a 3 car garage...that I am not allowed to park in. 

Lol!! We have a 3 car too... and it's just full of DH's wood working crap and I don't park in it either! Partially b/c the old owners never put in automatic door openers... it's on my to-do list before LO comes!

This is how mine is! Grr... 

• Perfect question - I had thought about mentioning our house as a part of my "story".

DH and I live in a house that we built and just moved into in January (moved in 2 weeks after my m/c....it was a crazy time).  It's a ranch house with gray siding and grayish stone on the front. We have a big front "stoop" and back patio - all concrete so I don't have to stain any wood...ever!

I LOVE that we got to design and decide on every detail - walk in tiled shower...hello!! I don't hate anything yet. If I did, I would be a very big whiner....

My decorating style will hopefully be very modern, I really like geometric shapes..not into hearts or flowers. I like deeper colors and more vibrant, rather than muted or pastel. But - of course most of our house is still hand me down furniture (still only 24). It's funny to see my new "modern" curtains next to my in-law's old plaid couch. :)

Mostly - we built the house hoping to need more room and that's why I'm here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • imagePetunia844:

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?: First floor of a 3-flat in the city.

Do you rent or own? Rent.

How long have you been there? Coming up on a year now.

What do you love/hate about it? I love its vintage charm (1920s building). I hate my creepy upstairs neighbor. :)

What's your decorating style? Vintage / industrial.

Anything else fun to say?  Of course, I am chomping at the bit to turn our spare bedroom into a nursery! I'm going with an old school carnival theme.

Me (25) DH (33) BFP #1 on cycle #4: 2/7/12 - M/C 2/26/12 BFP #2 on cycle #1: 4/3/12 - DD born 12/18/12
  • What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  What's a yurt?!  I live in a house.

Do you rent or own?  Own

How long have you been there? Just over 3 years

What do you love/hate about it?  Hate the outside.  So blah and triangular with no character.  The kitchen sucks too.  Same type of kitchen as Petunia.  Also, I hate that the master bedroom doesn't have walk in closets and the bathroom is pretty small.

What's your decorating style?  More modern I guess.  Neutrals and earth tones except my bedroom.

Anything else fun to say?Umm, no.  I'm boring right now. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imageKasi80:

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  What's a yurt?!  I live in a house.

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  We live in a double -- we are in the upper of the apartment. However, we do have a dream of owning an eco-bed & breakfast with yurts as the rentals :) 

Do you rent or own? We rent.

How long have you been there? We have lived here for about 2 years.

What do you love/hate about it? I love that it is in the city so we can people watch and walk around, my yoga studio is close and there is always something going on/free music in the summer.  I love that it has a little yard where I've put in my garden.  I hate that it is in the city [love/hate relationship lol], there is litter (I'm a crazy anti-litter person) and we have to park on the street, plus it can be noisy.  I hate that we don't have much storage, I have to organize everything in order to fit, but I guess that keeps us less materialistic....

What's your decorating style? My decorating style is very artistic, I'd say modern eclectic?  Lots of my friends' paintings/prints/etc. hung up, a few of my own, furniture that DH and I have redone -- it's really really nice and cozy if I do say so myself!

Anything else fun to say? I love to rearrange! haha, I am always rearranging our living room or our bedroom or doing some project.
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lycihlycih member

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  3br, 2ba condo

Do you rent or own? own

How long have you been there? ummm... almost 5 years.

What do you love/hate about it?  I love almost everything about it, but we could stand to have more closet space. 

What's your decorating style?  Modernized classic.   

Anything else fun to say?  I love, love our granite.  I've never seen a "pattern" like it anywhere else.  It's dark, but with large shales of grey, and mossy/earthy green veins and patches running throughout. 

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? We live in a house

Do you rent or own? We rent

How long have you been there? Our lease started last October, and we will not be renewing our lease. We'll move before the LO comes.

What do you love/hate about it? We found out after we moved in that we live next to a parole program, so we live by inmates, most of them sex offenders. Indifferent

What's your decorating style? I have a very comfortable style. We like things to be comfy, and other than that I like natural colors

Anything else fun to say? PIPs for those who want to share!

• imagePetunia844:

I feel like Thursdays are the slow day between CPW and BPF so I thought I'd throw out a GTKY.

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? House

Do you rent or own? Rent for 2 more weeks then we move to our house in Knoxvegas, TN

How long have you been there? 5 months

What do you love/hate about it? I love that it is in the heart of Louisville but I hate renting and everything else about this house

What's your decorating style? Very traditional in my furniture style but I like a lot of color on the walls. I am also a minimalist - I hate clutter and useless things that sit around collecting dust.

Anything else fun to say? Just excited to be moving back home!

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSoCoGirl:

That is us too but I refuse to park outside when it is really cold. DH has too many cars.

Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't know how I got on this board!!! Lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Just wanted to jump in and ask if the yurt idea was from a GTKY I did a couple months back or do other people think as crazy as me? Stick out tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  House

Do you rent or own? own

How long have you been there? DH: 27 years, Me:  8 years We bought DH's grandmother's house that he grew up in.

What do you love/hate about it? I love that we have made it our own.  We did a first floor renovation when we bought it (it was a ranch), then we added a second level in early 2009 when I was pregnant with DS.

What's your decorating style?  Tuscany, lots of bold colors, darker on the first floor, then lighter colors on the second floor.

Anything else fun to say? I highly recommend that you avoid choosing to do a house addition while pregnant, and giving birth 3 days after it is completed.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  House

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there?  We've owned it for about 2 years, but have only lived here for about 1.5 years.

What do you love/hate about it?  It needs way more work than I wanted and I'm not in love with the location. 

What's your decorating style?  Non-existent right now.  I've become a SAHM, so we haven't done much to the house lately other than DS's big boy room.

Anything else fun to say? Nope!  Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejenn0021:
    Just wanted to jump in and ask if the yurt idea was from a GTKY I did a couple months back or do other people think as crazy as me? Stick out tongue

I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere but couldn't remember where! Haha! 

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?  We live in a ranch style house

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there?  We've been here about 7 months.

What do you love/hate about it?  I love the space.  We doubled our living space and got a finished basement in the move, so that was awesome.  I hate the space....LOL....I feel like a lot of the rooms are still empty.  It's just going to take time to fill it up. 

What's your decorating style?  Pretty neutral.  We have a pretty traditional style too.  Lots of earth tones and wood tones. 

Anything else fun to say? We also have a great deck that I'm looking forward to using this summer!

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? House! What's a yurt?

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? 5 years

What do you love/hate about it? Small yard= DISLIKE. Love the location.

What's your decorating style? Eclectic contemporary

Anything else fun to say?  My cat's breath smells like catfood

8/27/10 MC at 14 wks ~ 5/22/11 David was Stillborn at 23 wks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? House.

Do you rent or own? Own.

How long have you been there? DH bought the house a year after we starting dating, so, nine years ago. We've been living together for about seven years.

What do you love/hate about it? I love all of the work we've put into the house. Since we've been here we've sanded and refinished the wood floors in the living room and hall, painted just about every room, tore up the linoleum in the main floor bathroom to reveal itty-bitty pink and green diamond tile (this house was built in 1954, and it shows), and completely refinished the kitchen (painted cabinets, replaced counters, laid ceramic tile). It's really cozy... but while I wouldn't exactly say I hate it, it feels like our work is never done.

What's your decorating style? Eclectic on the cheap. Almost all of our rooms are painted in really warm colors, pumpkin and brick and mocha and peach, and I do most of our decorating with things I find at the thrift store. I'd probably go a little crazier if DH weren't so minimalist.

Anything else fun to say? Baby's room is going to be crazy fun to decorate!

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry this will be quick and boring. House, own, love my backyard, hate that it's only two bedroom. We've been here four years. We got it with the intention of moving out in 5-7 years, but that won't happen, thank you housing market!
    TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
    TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
    TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
    **All ALs Welcome**
  • What do you live in? House

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? 2 years

What do you love/hate about it? Love = We live on 5 acres, there is a giant fenced-in garden with raised beds and the house is the perfect size. Hate = The 90's country oak decor! We're saving up to gut it and start all over.

What's your decorating style? Crate and Barrel-ish

Anything else fun to say? DH and I are planting 100 trees on our property this weekend... ugh. Parts of it are wooded, other parts aren't, and we'd like more hardwoods.

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? Duplex
    Do you rent or own? rent
    How long have you been there? about 11 months What do you love/hate about it? I love the kitchen (granite countertops, stainless steel, dishwasher), the yard, and the washer/dryer. I hate that it doesn't have great insulation, so we have big heat bills in the winter. Also, I hate that it has only 1 bathroom!
    What's your decorating style? modern with a nature vibe - I like earth tones and nature-inspired patterns
    Anything else fun to say? We'll be sticking around the Bay Area for the next 2-3 years for our jobs, but we're hoping to move home (for me) to Atlanta and buy a house after that. I can't wait!
  • I'm way late but I still wanna play.....

imagePetunia844:

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? We have an apartment

Do you rent or own?  Rent

How long have you been there?  8 Months

What do you love/hate about it? I hate that it came furnished, I looks like a mental hospital, all cream colored and white tones with bars on the windows. (There is a bit of crime here)

What's your decorating style?  We put allot of pictures, colorful wall hangings, and bright pillows and such around to spruce it up.  If it was my own house though, my decorating style is more classic

Anything else fun to say?  At least we don't pay utilities...

• imagePetunia844:

What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? We live in a house

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? We were transferred here 5 years ago and forced to buy a house in 30 days. 

What do you love/hate about it? I love the neighborhood, we are in a natural wetlands area so we have trails and lots of trees. Dislike: my kitchen, we will eventually update the cabinets. 

What's your decorating style? Mission/Arts and Crafts

Anything else fun to say? blah

• What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? House

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? 2.5 years

What do you love/hate about it? I love that we live right up the street from a park. It's so nice to be able to take our dogs for a walk in the park all of the time. I hate that we live in such an expensive area and we could have gotten our house for probably 1/3 of the price if we lived in another state.

What's your decorating style? I have no style LOL

Anything else fun to say? We have a bidet. Stick out tongue

imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt? 1930's side hall Colonial House.

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? Almost 4 years

What do you love/hate about it? Love our pool in the summer - it's great for parties. In the winter we have a clear view of NYC, and can see the Freedom tower going up. Hate that our house is 75 years old, and doesn't have central A/C, and we don't have a master bathroom.

What's your decorating style? Pottery Barn Stick out tongue

Anything else fun to say? My cat is almost 17 years old, and has more nicknames then I can count. I can't even remember the last time we used his real name, which is Bud. Mostly we call him Tubson b/c he's overweight.

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

• imageMrs.Syntax:

What do you live in? House

Do you rent or own? Own

How long have you been there? 2 years

What do you love/hate about it? Love = We live on 5 acres, there is a giant fenced-in garden with raised beds and the house is the perfect size. Hate = The 90's country oak decor! We're saving up to gut it and start all over.

What's your decorating style? Crate and Barrel-ish

Anything else fun to say? DH and I are planting 100 trees on our property this weekend... ugh. Parts of it are wooded, other parts aren't, and we'd like more hardwoods.

I love that you live on 5 acres and are planting so many trees!! I would love to live on a little bit of land but I have a feeling when DH and I move (we're planning to sometime in the next few years), it will probably be closer to the city, instead of further away.

imagecsquared426:
    Anything else fun to say? My cat is almost 17 years old, and has more nicknames then I can count. I can't even remember the last time we used his real name, which is Bud. Mostly we call him Tubson b/c he's overweight.

Adorable :)

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • What do you live in? House? Condo? Yurt?

right now a townshouse (which DH owned) but we just or will be purchasing our first single family home in three weeks!

Do you rent or own? own

How long have you been there? townhouse - 6.5 yrs, new home 0

What do you love/hate about it?

townhouse was great because we didn't have to worrry about the outside, and i loved the layout.

Our new house has a huge master, with walk in closet, the kitchen is very open and has space to grow (DH will be finishing the basement which already has 9ft ceilings)

What's your decorating style? cool colors, our townhouse is mainly blues and greens..

Anything else fun to say?  So happy its friday, but so not looking foward to packing all weekend.  But at least now i can stop worrying our baby was going to live in a cardboard box! haha

my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"